Monday, April 4, 2011

sleeping beauty has awaken

entah Prince Charming mane yang telah mengucup puteri beradu yang sudah lama lelap di dunia blogging ini. 
Oh, tahu tahu, yang ni kot.



HAA~HAHAH.

Hello there, y'all~ hahah. gahah. introduction is always awkward to me. be it in forum sites or blogs or in the real world. maybe i always expect people to know me by making friends with me, not by making a short speech in front of unknowns. So...............................um.. okay let's start:D


HAHAH i donno wad to sayy.


okok. sorry.


actually there's alot in my mind right now. SPM results was a....um, dowan tell u lah. heheh. rahsia kerajaan lah katakan. 
y'kno wad, y'all could just read my blog and slowly know me, okay? that's better huh?


oyah, i had another blog too, but i shot it dead on the floor because it's too noisy and annoying and so immature. so i just let it rot because i couldnt find the heart to delete it because it was too cute. btw it contains those sweet noisy memories with ma fwens...its a sin to delete memories, kan?


So now, this is my new blog. Where i share my experience with people all over the world, and let the world know how gorgeous life is. Ooyeah i feel big. hahah wth.









No comments:

Post a Comment